In this week’s episode, Marketing Business Coach Melanie Aubert and Creative Genius Melissa Lande chat about self-sabotage: what it is, how to know it’s happening and what to do when you find yourself doing it.
Melissa and Melanie give you their own ways of rewriting their truths, nipping self-sabotage when it begins to plant itself and how to rewrite your bullshit story.
They chat about how real your fear of success is and what to do when you’re talking yourself out of, making yourself sick or telling yourself you can’t do what you’ve always wanted to do.
Key Takeaways from Today’s Episode:
- Self-sabotage is always rooted in fear
- The fear of success is often mistaken for fear of failure. If we fear success, it is because we fear showing up
- Your body is a physical manner manifestation what is going on in the inside of your mind and your heart
- Finding your creativity and living with purpose starts with remembering who you used to be as a child
- We have the freedom to break our rules whenever and however we want
- The first steps to change your story is to change your belief, by utilizing the “perhaps and maybe” strategy
- [2:06] Daily self-sabotage examples
- [6:06] Fear of failure vs. fear of success
- [8:33] Symptoms of self-sabotage and why it happens to you
- [11:27] Blaming others takes away your own power
- [12:52] How to replace your old, limiting beliefs with new ones
- [16:23] Finding your purpose, starts with creativity, and making rules to play
- [21:00] The “perhaps & maybe” strategy to help you overcome your old story
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
Why you ask? Because when you subscribe, you help support this podcast, which lets us reach a bigger audience to get our message out to other creative entrepreneurs struggling to ditch the hustle and live a life that they love, without sacrificing for the business that they created!
If you loved this episode, please review us on iTunes by clicking here!
We would be so grateful! Just click here, “Select Ratings and Review”, and “Write A Review” and let us know, what your biggest takeaway was from this episode!