In this week’s episode, Marketing Expert Melanie Aubert and Creative Genius Melissa Lande give you their unconventional approach to landing clients online, booking higher tickets and leading with impact vs income.
They dive deep into the difference between chasing money and chasing change – learn how they lead with intention so you don’t feel icky on a sales call.
Key Takeaways from Today’s Episode:
- Your story is not her story. Your journey is not her journey.
- It’s easier to blame other people than to take ownership of the results that you are or are not seeing
- What has worked for you before, will not work for you again if you are trying to reach and grow to a higher place
- If you have to tell the world that you are authentic on Instagram, then you are not being authentic at all
- When you show up for the first time online, you have to learn to be your authentic self
- If you are having a hard time showing up, it is because you are not showing up as your true self
- [0:00] Embarrassing moments on Instagram
- [3:07] Being vulnerable on Instagram and overcoming the fear that no one is listening
- [5:30] Beating back comparison and getting out of your ego
- [9:27] Advice when you’re just starting out. How to utilize sales on Instagram
- [ 13:18] Stop blaming the algorithm, start taking ownership of your results
- [ 17:15] Quality over quantity is the best way when curated content and determining your consistency
- [ 21:20] Why people will buy from you and not necessarily your product
- [ 23:00] Get clear and connected to what you do. You will always suck at the beginning. Get used to it.
- [ 26:25] Melissa’s social media detox, should you or shouldn’t you? How to get over a social media block
- [ 29:10] What to do if your spouse doesn’t like social media
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
Why you ask? Because when you subscribe, you help support this podcast, which lets us reach a bigger audience to get our message out to other creative entrepreneurs struggling to ditch the hustle and live a life that they love, without sacrificing for the business that they created!
If you loved this episode, please review us on iTunes by clicking here!
We would be so grateful! Just click here, “Select Ratings and Review”, and “Write A Review” and let us know, what your biggest takeaway was from this episode!