In this episode, Creative Business Coach & Website Designer Melissa Lande and Marketing Expert Melanie Aubert talk all about productivity, maintaining momentum and passion when you’re feeling low, and how to move the needle in your business.
The year is half over, and regardless of whether the fruits of your labor have shown or not, Melissa and Melanie give you their top tips to make the most out of the rest of the year.
What topic should we cover next? Leave a review and let us know! Don’t forget to connect with us on Instagram.
Key Takeaways from Today’s Episode:
- If you have already determined your “why” for your business, it is important that you revisit it often, to make sure that it is still in alignment with your goals and deep dreams for your life
- If you are feeling lost, align your why with your life’s purpose. Indulge in creativity and discover your Zone of Genius a la The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks.
- Your Zone of Genius is your true soul’s calling that spurs inspiration, love, success, and creativity when you partake in that activity.
- Entrepreneurs often become a martyr to their businesses. Do not fall into the trap of being busy-for-busy-sake.
- If you can’t laugh at yourself, then what is the freaking point?
- Protect your creativity and your time dedicated to creativity
- [0:00 ] We are in the middle of the year, and people start panicking that they haven’t met their yearly goals yet. Patience is running low and frustration starts setting in. Learn why you should still care about your long term goals!
- [3:37] Determine your “why” for your life and your business. Learn how your why can (and will) change throughout the seasons of life, and why you should always check back in with your “why.”
- [7:00] Your life’s purpose is always connected to your “why.” Learn how to remain inspired when life doesn’t go like it “should,” and how to follow your heart rather than your head.
- [12:30] Tim Ferris’s Big Domino Effect – learn to be productive, not busy-for-busy-sake
- [16:10] What is your zone of genius and how can you tap into it?
- [24:00] Strategies to beat back overwhelm when your To-Do list is too long
- [26:22] Learn to let go of tasks that are not your strength and instead, hire employees or VA’s that excel at your weaknesses
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
Why you ask? Because when you subscribe, you help support this podcast, which lets us reach a bigger audience to get our message out to other creative entrepreneurs struggling to ditch the hustle and live a life that they love, without sacrificing for the business that they created!
If you loved this episode, please review us on iTunes by clicking here!
We would be so grateful! Just click here, “Select Ratings and Review”, and “Write A Review” and let us know, what your biggest takeaway was from this episode!