In this week’s episode, Marketing and Business Strategist Melanie Aubert and Creative Genius Melissa Lande chat about 3 reasons why your service isn’t selling out and how to fix it.
As creative entrepreneurs, we often find ourselves in constant creation mode because we have yet to find what works and what sells.
Tune in to find out why and ways to fix it! HINT: This episode will help you uncover why you may not feel valuable and help you solve the mystery of whom you should be talking to, in order to make sales!
Key Takeaways from Today’s Episode:
- You will never be able to for fill your greatest purpose if you’re too busy turning out content for the masses instead of focusing on one life that you can truly impact
- If you don’t see the value that you were giving to this world, I guarantee no one else will see it either
- You either don’t know how great you are or you don’t know how to communicate it
- The one new person who joined your platform last week deserves to hear the conversation that you are giving to this world
- Focus on the one person that you are speaking to so you don’t get burnt out with trying to reach the masses
- [4:00] Niche down first, then expand your business once you hit a metric of success
- [6:44] Knowing your own value
- [9:39] You have to step outside of yourself and serve others to fulfill your greatest purpose
- [11:57] Repeating yourself is necessary to spread your message
- [14:49] The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- [16:57] Reuse and re-purpose your content
- [19:38] Focus on the one person that you are speaking to so you don’t get burnt out with trying to reach the masses
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
Why you ask? Because when you subscribe, you help support this podcast, which lets us reach a bigger audience to get our message out to other creative entrepreneurs struggling to ditch the hustle and live a life that they love, without sacrificing for the business that they created!
If you loved this episode, please review us on iTunes by clicking here!
We would be so grateful! Just click here, “Select Ratings and Review”, and “Write A Review” and let us know, what your biggest takeaway was from this episode!